Dennis Mata'afa Profile - Tattoo maker

The name is Dennis Mata'afa born and raised on the island of American Samoa into a family of eleven...my mother June Thompson...my beautiful sisters Katie, Lotoa, Landy, Divine, and Lisa...brothers Chris, Bert, and Pino...My childhood consists of memories spent with my aiga in the village of Fagatogo where my talent as an artist began to flourish at an early age. I can still remember my siblings surrounding me while drawing cartoon faces and gothic images on our kitchen table. Those were the good old days!!! I left home in search of better opportunities and the only regret I have is leaving my family. I lived in Hawaii for a while before I landed in Vegas which is where I had the priviledge of meeting the talented and amazing Michael Fatutoa who took me under his wing and mentored me as one of his own. He has not only been an inspiration to me, but a great influence on my artwork creativity... I now have the honor of working side by side with Michael Fatutoa himself and another artist by the name of Clayton Mees in our Las Vegas shop called "Sacred Center Tattoo". Feel free to come by anytime to experience our way of life through art... I look forward to expanding my career as a tattoo artist in hopes that someday I too will have a signature to remind people that art whether it be on paper or on ur being, is a beautiful expression of life itself. I give glory, praise, and honor to our Heavenly Father for blessing me with such an awesome gift, for without Him I would be nothing... I dedicate this page in honor of my parents the late Tauese and Fiaapiaaele'oniapiapo'onitagatamaifea Otineru Mata'afa who I believe are watching us from heaven. Much love and respect to all my family and friends stay blessed and continue to bless others!!! Ia manuia lava fuafuaga uma o le aso... Ia tu Ieova i lo tatou va, soifua ma ia manuia!!!

Video Tattoos Galleries by Sacredcentertatto.com on Youtube



Dennis Mata'afa on Facebook
Dennis Mata'afa on mySpace
Tautan

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, just wanted to ask Dennis Mata'afa what year did he make the artwork that i believe is a wood carving of a women with the patterned hair please? i think the artwork is under the name island art? i really need the year, its one of the most important details i need for my Studio Art class assesment. I hope you understand. Thanks

Post a Comment